The Liege air cargo handling service, also known as LACHS, was established in 1996 as an airfreight terminal which provides high quality ramp and cargo handling services to a variety of airlines carrying agricultural produce and general cargo.
LACHS is open 365 days a year and offers 24-hour service.
C.A.L. founded in 1976, is the owner of LACHS and its main client. C.A.L. carries approximately 100,000 tons of cargo annually, exporting from
LACHS is located in the heart of Western Europe, at
- Modern offices and warehouse facilities.
- Automated cold storage facilities.
- Ramp handling equipment for all types of aircrafts.
- Modern, sophisticated stackers.
- Distribution center (to any European destination ).
- Professionally trained staff.
Loading and unloading of all types of aircrafts.
The cargo unloading time at LACHS is significantly shorter than at most large airports in
- Full range of services, including documentation, customs, cold storage, phytosanitary control, build-up, storage, tie-down and more.
- LACHS’s trained professionals build up shipments on ULD’s with maximum efficiency and optimal balance of volume and weight.
- A fleet of refrigerated trucks and general cargo trucking transportation services.
- Competitive rates for full trucks and groupage from
Liege to a range of European destinations (and vice-versa).
Fully Computerized Network:
- On-line connection between LACHS and C.A.L.networks throughout
- All LACHS’s clients can enjoy the added benefit of connecting to this network
LACHS Liege Air Cargo Handling Services S.A.
+ 32-42347367, 76, 96
For more information about LACHS contact CAL - Cargo Air Lines